Frail Care Services
This level of care and support is meant for persons who are in need of constant supervision and support.
The services rendered in accordance with the Care Management Plan are:
- All Basic and Additional services.
- Minimum of 3 (three) meals per day, unless otherwise decided.
- Daily cleaning of rooms.
- Daily supervision.
- Weekly health evaluation by the nursing sister.
- Ongoing communication with the residents’ or Village physician.
- Medication administration and control.
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living as appropriate:
- Foot care
- Making of bed
- Other as deemed necessary
- Social and intellectual stimulation – reading, talking, music, etc.
- Additional laundry service.
- Nursing procedures as prescribed by the resident’s physician and/or required as part of the care plan.
- Referral to other professional services.
- Palliative procedures when required.