Additional Health Care Services
A resident may request an additional service from the Frail Care Unit with the understanding that the respective resident shall be required to pay for the service. The following additional services are available:
- Assistance with bed, bath or shower.
- Assistance with getting dressed.
- Assistance to get resident out of bed in the chair or putting back in bed.
- Assistance with walking or wheelchair – pre-arranged according to a written schedule.
- Making up of bed and replacement of linen.
- Basic foot care (podiatry).
- Assistance with feeding.
- Any procedures prescribed by the resident’s physician i.e. treating infections, wound care, medication control, catheter insertion and care, additional vital signs monitoring.